Are you a Downey real estate agent that is looking to move to a Downey 100% commission broker that offers its realtor partners 100% real estate commission plans? Also, do you want to keep more of your hard-earned commission? If so, look no further because you have found the perfect 100% Commission Real Estate Broker in Downey.
Our Downey 100% realtor commission brokerage business model is designed to serve those Downey real estate agents that enjoy the freedom to work from home, their car, local coffee shops, etc. all while maximizing their real estate income. At the same, though, you will still have the option to meet clients at our Downey real estate office.
We know that you work hard in your real estate business. As a result, you deserve to keep the maximum amount of your real estate income. So, regardless if you are an experienced or a new real estate agent, when you join Realty Connection Group, you will truly maximize your income. Yes, really.
Keep reading to learn more about our 100% Realtor commission options.
Benefits of Joining Realty Connection Group:
- Keep 100% of your realtor commission.
- Get paid directly from escrow. No waiting for your check (as long as you submit a complete file).
- There are no mandatory meetings, even for local agents.
- No pressure from the broker or sales quotas to meet.
- 800 toll free # assigned to you so that you can directly answer office calls at your extension via your cell phone. This way, you can “be at the office” even while on vacation.
- No Franchise Fees.
- No E&O insurance fee (on some option plans)
- Flat monthly, yearly or per transaction fee.
- Full broker support & assistance.
- Local real estate agents can use our Downey, Ca. office to meet clients, prospect/cold-call, or conduct computer work.
- We are based out of Downey, CA., but ANY licensed California real estate agent can join our office. This is an ideal opportunity for Realtors who are 100% mobile and who prefer to work from home, local coffee shops, etc.
Downey 100% Commission Options:
- Option 1 | $250.00 Flat fee per month (unlimited transactions). $100.00 E&O per closed transaction.
- Option 2 | $3,000 one time yearly fee. Unlimited transactions. No other fees. Keep 100% of your commission for all transactions. This option is ideal for high producers or high producing real estate teams.
- Option 3 | $525 Flat fee per month. No E&O or other fees. Keep all of your commission.
- Option 4 | $575 Per closed transaction. E&O fee included. No other fees. This is our most popular option.
- Option 5 | New agents are offered a very competitive commission split (75%+), depending on part-time or full-time status.
- Option 6 | Open your own Branch Office. Contact us to learn more about opening an office.
Contact Us For An Appointment
Please Complete the Form Below
Realty Connection Group
Downey 100% Commission Office
8050 Florence Ave. #109
Downey, CA 90240
(800) 659-4610 #102
Cell: (562) 373-5120
Disclosure of Terms & Conditions:
- There is no upfront fee to join Realty Connection Group, unless you choose the one-time yearly payment plan, Option 2.
- Upon joining, an Independent Contractor Agreement (C.A.R. form ICA-BA) between Associate-Licensee (independent contractor) and broker Nicolas Romo (Realty Connection Group) shall be prepared and kept on file. An arbitration clause shall be included in the agreement as well. You will not be considered an employee; therefore, you are free to run your real estate business as you wish as long as it within the legal guidelines and procedures of the Department of Real Estate and California state laws and Business & Professions Codes.
- To take advantage of our Downey 100% commission broker plans, any person with a current California Real Estate license may join Realty Connection Group, regardless of where in the state of California you are located.
- Associate-Licensee to provide broker with a copy of his/her real estate license, copy of ID, and add broker as additionally insured on vehicle insurance policy.
- Broker and Associate-Licensee may cancel the agreement at any time with or without cause.
- Associate-Licensee to provide broker a complete and fully executed file prior to being paid directly from escrow once the transaction closes.
- Associate-Licensee to provide broker W9 form at the end of the year for tax purposes.
Downey includes the following zip codes:
- 90240 100% Real Estate Commission
- 90241 100% Real Estate Commission
- 90242 100% Real Estate Commission