Are you a California real estate agent that is looking for a California 100% commission brokerage? If so, we offer our realtor partners 100% commission for realtors that want to keep more of their hard-earned commission. So, look no further — you have found the perfect 100% Commission Broker in California.
A Great Choice for California Real Estate Agents Who Want To Maximize Their Commission Income
Our 100% commission broker services are designed to serve those California real estate agents that enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Further, local agents that live in Downey, Ca or surrounding cities — Downey, Artesia, Bell, Bell Gardens, Bellflower, Cerritos, Commerce, Compton, Lakewood, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Lynwood, Huntington Park, Montebello, Monterey Park, Norwalk, Paramount, Pico Rivera, Santa Fe Springs, South Gate, Whittier, La Mirada, Hacienda Heights — have the option to conduct business or meet clients at our Downey real estate office.
Ultimately, we know and understand that you work hard in your real estate business. Therefore, you deserve to keep the maximum amount of your real estate income. So, regardless if you are an experienced or a new real estate agent, when you join Realty Connection Group, you will truly maximize your income. Yes, really.
Stop Giving Away Your Commission To Your Greedy Broker
Keep reading to learn more about our 100% real estate commission opportunity.
Benefits of Joining Realty Connection Group
- Keep 100% of your commission.
- Get paid directly from escrow. There is no waiting for your check (as long as you submit a complete transaction file).
- No mandatory meetings, even for local agents.
- No pressure from the broker or sales quotas to meet.
- 800 toll free # assigned to you so that you can directly answer office calls at your extension via your cell phone. This way, you can “be at the office” even while on vacation.
- There are no sign-up fees.
- No Franchise Fees.
- No E&O insurance fee (on some option plans)
- There are no monthly fees.
- No desk fees.
- Flat monthly, yearly or per transaction fee.
- Full broker support & assistance.
- Local real estate agents can use our Downey, Ca. office to meet clients, prospect/cold-call, or conduct their business.
- Open a branch to truly be your own boss.
- We are based out of Downey, CA., but ANY licensed California real estate agent can join, especially mobile agents that enjoy working from home.
Make The Change Today!
Our 100% Commission Broker Plans:
- Option 1 | $250.00 Flat fee per month (unlimited transactions). $100.00 E&O per closed transaction.
- Option 2 | $3,000 one time yearly fee. Unlimited transactions. No other fees. Keep 100% of your commission for all transactions. This option is ideal for high producers or high producing real estate teams.
- Option 3 | $525 Flat fee per month. No E&O or other fees. Keep all of your commission.
- Option 4 | $575 Per closed transaction. E&O fee included. No other fees. This is our most popular option.
- Option 5 | New agents are offered a very competitive commission split (75%+), depending on part-time or full-time status. After your first 2 transactions, you can change over to one of our 100% commission packages.
- Option 6 | Open your own Branch Office. Contact us to learn more about opening an office.
New or Soon-to-Be Realtors
Most real estate offices and big real estate franchises want you to believe that real estate is a difficult business to learn. Additionally, they want you to think that it is imperative for you to join them supposedly because they have the best training programs in the industry; don’t fall for that lie. The bottom line is that they want to be able to justify taking a great portion of your commission every time that you close a transaction; that is the simple truth.
Real estate is not a tough business to learn and understand. So, do not believe anyone that tells you otherwise.
Not Licensed Yet? Click HERE to learn how.
When you join our 100% commission office, the broker, Nicolas Romo, will explain and train you in a way that will be easy to understand. His guidance and support will simplify the process and help you streamline your business so that you will be empowered to conduct your real estate business from anywhere with minimal help and assistance after only your third transaction.
He will let you know what online real estate services and phone apps are crucial to have so that you can do business from anywhere strictly from your phone or tablet, if necessary. More importantly, his assistance will help you set up your business in way that will simplify the process for you tremendously.
Further, he will teach you tips and tricks on how to create an inexpensive website so that you can get you on page one of google in no time. Eventually, this will result in free online traffic to your website and, ultimately, buyer and seller leads from your website.
More Money In Your Pocket
Finally, after your third transaction, you will be able to change over to any of our 100% commission plans. Yes, you will have the opportunity to make 100% commission after you complete your first 3 real estate deals.
If the above are not a good enough reasons to convince you to join our real estate team, then we don’t know what is.
Make the Right Choice
How To Join
- Review the entire contents of this page
- Select a compensation package
- Contact Broker Nicolas Romo to discuss the details
- Nicolas will prepare the agreement for your online review and approval (digital signature).
- Log onto your e-licensing account at the DRE website using this LINK. (If you do not have an e-licensing account, you will be able to easily and quickly create one.)
- From your e-licensing account, you will then request a change of brokerage office, which Nicolas will receive via email.
- Nicolas will approve the office change online.
- Next, contact the Realtor Board in your area to notify them that you are with Realty Connection Group. (If Realty Connection Group is not a member of your board, not a problem; we will get that taken care of right away,)
- Congratulations! You will now be on the path to maximizing your commission.
Contact Us Today
Please Complete the Form Below
Realty Connection Group
100% Real Estate Commission Office
8050 Florence Ave. #109
Downey, CA 90240
(800) 659-4610 #102
Cell: (562) 373-5120
Although our 100% Commission opportunity is offered in all 58 California counties, here is a list of some of those counties:
- Los Angeles County
- Alameda County
- Orange County
- Kern County
- Riverside County
- San Bernardino County
- Ventura County
- San Diego
- San Francisco County
- Santa Barbara County
- San Mateo County
- Solano County
- Contra Costa County
- Imperial County
Below are some of the cities that our California 100% Commission Real Estate Brokerage Serves:
If you don’t see your city in the following list, don’t worry. We can help you, too. Real Estate Agents throughout California can take advantage of what we have to offer.
- Downey 100 Commission
- Alhambra 100 Commission
- Aliso Viejo 100 Commission
- Altadena 100 Commission
- Anaheim 100 Commission
- Apple Valley 100 Commission
- Arcadia 100 Commission
- Arleta 100 Commission
- Artesia 100 Commission
- Azusa 100 Commission
- Bakersfield 100 Commission
- Baldwin Park 100 Commission
- Bell 100 Commission
- Bellflower 100 Commission
- Bell Gardens 100 Commission
- Beverly Hills 100 Commission
- Brea 100 Commission
- Buena Park 100 Commission
- Burbank 100 Commission
- Calabasas 100 Commission
- California 100 Commission
- Canoga Park 100 Commission
- Carlsbad 100 Commission
- Carson 100 Commission
- Cerritos 100 Commission
- Chino 100 Commission
- Chino Hills 100 Commission
- Claremont 100 Commission
- Commerce 100 Commission
- Compton 100 Commission
- Corona 100 Commission
- Corona Del Mar 100 Commission
- Costa Mesa 100 Commission
- Covina 100 Commission
- Culver City 100 Commission
- Cypress 100 Commission
- Del Mar 100 Commission
- Duarte 100 Commission
- El Monte 100 Commission
- El Segundo 100 Commission
- Encinitas 100 Commission
- Encino 100 Commission
- Fresno 100 Commission
- Fullerton 100 Commission
- Gardena 100 Commission
- Garden Grove 100 Commission
- Glendale 100 Commission
- Glendora 100 Commission
- Granada Hills 100 Commission
- Hacienda Heights 100 Commission
- Hemet 100 Commission
- Hesperia 100 Commission
- Huntington Beach 100 Commission
- Huntington Park 100 Commission
- Indio 100 Commission
- Irvine 100 Commission
- Inglewood 100 Commission
- Irvine 100 Commission
- Laguna Beach 100 Commission
- Laguna Niguel 100 Commission
- La Habra 100 Commission
- Lake Forest 100 Commission
- Lakewood 100 Commission
- La Mirada 100 Commission
- Lancaster 100 Commission
- La Verne 100 Commission
- Long Beach 100 Commission
- Los Alamitos 100 Commission
- Los Angeles 100 Commission
- Lynwood 100 Commission
- Manhattan Beach 100 Commission
- Marina Del Rey 100 Commission
- Maywood 100 Commission
- Merced 100 Commission
- Mission Viejo 100 Commission
- Montebello 100 Commission
- Monterey Park 100 Commission
- Monrovia 100 Commission
- Moreno Valley 100 Commission
- Newport Beach 100 Commission
- Northridge 100 Commission
- Norwalk 100 Commission
- Paramount 100 Commission
- Pico Rivera 100 Commission
- Riverside 100 Commission
- San Diego 100 Commission
- Santa Ana 100 Commission
- San Francisco 100 Commission
- San Jose 100 Commission
- Santa Fe Springs 100 Commission
- San Gabriel 100 Commission
- Seal Beach 100 Commission
- South Gate 100 Commission
- Torrance 100 Commission
- Tustin 100 Commission
- Whittier 100 Commission
Disclosure of Terms & Conditions:
- There is no upfront fee to join Realty Connection Group, unless you choose the one-time yearly payment plan, Option 2.
- Upon joining, an Independent Contractor Agreement (C.A.R. form ICA-BA) between Associate-Licensee (independent contractor) and broker Nicolas Romo (Realty Connection Group) shall be prepared and kept on file. An arbitration clause shall be included in the agreement as well. You will not be considered an employee; therefore, you are free to run your real estate business as you wish as long as it within the legal guidelines and procedures of the Department of Real Estate and California state laws and Business & Professions Codes.
- To take advantage of our 100% commission California real estate plans, any person with a current California Real Estate license may join Realty Connection Group, regardless of where in the state of California you are located.
- Associate-Licensee to provide broker with a copy of his/her real estate license, copy of ID, and add broker as additionally insured on vehicle insurance policy.
- Broker and Associate-Licensee may cancel the agreement at any time with or without cause.
- Associate-Licensee to provide broker a complete and fully executed file prior to being paid directly from escrow once the transaction closes.
- Associate-Licensee to provide broker W9 form at the end of the year for tax purposes.